Disney Plus, which will launch on November 12, is a film and television streaming service that will rival Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. It will feature titles from the Mouse House, as well as third-party content. A unique feature to Disney Plus is that it will feature content from Disney’s past, back to the year 1985. However, some subscribers are unable to access the service. We will detail instructions on how to access Disney Plus on Xfinity X1 below, but if you are still having trouble with the service, we have provided methods on alternative methods that you may use to access the service.
Disney Plus is the streaming service from the Walt Disney Company, so it is no surprise that you can watch it on Xfinity X1. It’s a good choice for many customers, but it’s not the only game in town. Other streaming devices can also connect to X1, and there are other ways to watch Disney Plus without needing a cable subscription.
Disney Plus on Xfinity is now available. The popular streaming video service was not immediately available on Xfinity platforms, but after a joint agreement between Comcast and The Walt Disney Company, Disney+ is finally coming to Xfinity.
In this article, I explain how to get Disney Plus on Xfinity and give you alternatives where you can watch similar movies, series and live shows.
What are the requirements to connect Disney Plus to Xfinity?
To access Disney Plus on Xfinity, you must first meet the requirements listed below.
- User must have an active subscription to Disney Plus
- The user must have an active internet subscription, preferably the Xfinity internet subscription.
- Disney Plus is currently available on the Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex.
- The user must have a compatible streaming device, such as. B. the TV X1, Xfinity X1 or Flex service
- Disney plus on xfinity will not work if you try it on the following devices: TV Boxer Arris and Pace XG1v1, Samsung XG2v2, Pace Xi3 or RNG150.
If you’re not sure if your device is compatible when you open Disney Plus, always check the pop-up warning at the bottom right of the screen. If you see a warning, it means you need to upgrade to version X1. However, if you do not see a warning, it means that your device is fully compatible.
How do I get Disney Plus on Xfinity?
If you want to watch Disney Plus on Xfinity, there are a few steps you need to follow. Please refer to this guide and follow exactly the same steps.
First, you need to get a Disney+ subscription (preferably through the Disney+ website).
- Step one: Make sure your Disney+ subscription is active (I highly recommend signing up directly on the Disney+ website).
- If you don’t already have an active subscription, visit the official Disney Plus page.
- To activate Disney+ Only services, click Sign Up for Disney+ Only.
- If you want access to Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+, you can click on Get All Three.
- Step two: Create your own Disney Plus account by entering your email address.
- Step three: Disney+ will ask you to create a password that you will use to log into your new Disney Plus account.
- Step four: Once you have created your account, you will need to enter your payment information to pay for the subscription you have chosen.
- Step 5: You should then receive an email confirmation that your Disney+ account has been activated.
- Step six: You will need access to the Xfinity device for the following steps.
- Seventh step: Press the Xfinity button on the remote control.
- Step 8: Now click on Apps and navigate to Disney+ from the available Xfinity apps.
- Step 9: Click on the Disney Plus option to download the application, then click Login. Enter the user name and password you created for the application.
- Step 10: Sit down and relax! You now have access to Disney Plus on Xfinity.
Disney Plus on Xfinity on other streaming media devices
Other solutions for Disney Plus on Xfinity
If a customer can’t get Disney Plus on Xfinity, it certainly doesn’t mean they don’t have full access to the service. You can install Disney Plus on your tablet or smartphone and stream shows or movies separately. However, if you want to use Disney Plus on Xfinity on the big screen, there are other options.
The most convenient option is to install Disney Plus on a streaming media player, as there is no Disney Plus Xfinity application. On the same device, you can also use Xfinity via the Xfinity Stream and Disney Plus app. The Streaming Device option allows you, as an Xfinity user, to stream shows or movies on Disney Plus :
Smart TVs as alternative to Xfinity for Disney Plus
Disney Plus is available as an integrated app on many smart TVs, including. For example, on some Samsung and LG TVs, and on Android TVs from Sony. This means you can use Disney Plus without prior installation. After you receive your subscription, simply log into Disney Plus with your login information.
If your TV is not equipped with Disney Plus for Android TV, you can follow the steps below to start streaming on your TV:
- Step one: You must first connect the TV to the internet.
- Step two: Then open the Google Play Store on your TV
- Step three: Click on the search bar at the top of the screen and type in Disney Plus to find the app in the Play Store.
- Step four: Select an application from the search results screen
- Step 5: To download Disney Plus on Smart TV, click Install.
- Step six: You can then find the Disney Plus app by returning to the home screen.
- Seventh step: Open the application and log in with your login details.
- Step 8: Then select the desired song and stream it
- Step 9: Open the Disney Plus app and log in with your credentials.
- Step 10: Select the desired title and start the stream.
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV devices support the Xfinity and Disney plus streaming app. It will be easier for you to access both services seamlessly and switch between them as needed. Here’s how to get Disney Plus on your device:
- Step one: Connect your Amazon Fire TV device to your TV
- Step two: Open the home screen of your Amazon Fire TV set.
- Step three: Type Disney Plus in the search field
- Step four: Choose the Disney Plus application
- Step 5: Select Get to download the application to your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Step six: You can open the application from the home screen after installation.
- Seventh step: With your Tillula credentials, you can log in to Disney Plus and watch streaming content.
The Roku also supports Disney Plus, as well as the beta version of the Xfinity streaming app. This makes it extremely convenient for users to access both Disney Plus and the Xfinity streaming app and switch between the two as needed. Here’s how to get Disney Plus on your Roku:
- Step one: Start connecting the device to TV
- Step two: Press the Home button to open the Roku home screen.
- Step three: A menu appears on the left side of the screen. Select the streaming channels from there.
- Step four: For these options, you’ll need to search for Disney Plus.
- Step 5: To install the application on your Roku device, select Add Channel.
- Step six: Once the installation is complete, return to the Rohu home screen and open the Disney Plus application.
- Seventh step: Log in to Disney Plus with your login information and enjoy the stream.
What is the cost of Disney+ on Xfinity?
Disney Plus is a separate subscription service like Amazon Prime or Netflix. The price range is the same for all supported devices, including the Xfinity X1 and Flex. The monthly rate for Disney+ is $7.99 per month, and the annual plan costs $79.99, which is cheaper than the monthly plan.
If you are in the United States, you can also opt for a Disney package. I recommend the $13.99/month plan that gives you access to Disney+, Hulu (with ads) and ESPN+. To use Hulu ad-free, you’ll need to opt for a $19.99/month subscription.
Can I access Disney Plus through the Xfinity Internet connection if I don’t have Xfinity TV?
Yes, you can access Disney Plus through your Xfinity internet subscription, as this platform is a web streaming service that requires an active internet connection.
Is there a way to order Disney+ directly through Xfinity?
No, you cannot order Disney+ through Comcast or Xfinity, as these are two different companies. Note that Disney+ is a separate service that you pay for separately from your monthly Xfinity bill.
This also means that there is no obligation to use Disney Plus. You can choose between monthly or annual payments and cancel your subscription at any time. If you cancel your membership, your money will not be refunded – you will continue to have access to Disney Plus until the end of your billing period.
Is there a way to lock the Disney+ application on the Xfinity Flex and X1?
Yes, the user can block the Disney+ app on Xfinity in two different ways. Method 1: The user can set a PIN for parental controls on their Xfinity device. If you choose this method, each time you log in to Disney Plus, you must enter the PIN you set.
Method 2: You can also use application lock to block access to the streaming application.
Will Disney+ offer 4K content on the Xfinity X1 or Flex?
In its current version, users can only watch Disney Plus on Xfinity in HD, as it does not support 4K content on Xfinity platforms. Disney Plus does offer a range of 4k content on its website and app, including the latest Marvel movies and series such as Falcon and The Winter Soldier. So if you have a device that supports 4k video, you can still watch 4k content on Disney plus Hotstar.
What other devices are compatible with Disney Plus?
Disney Plus is available on all devices. If you have a subscription, you can also save and watch entire episodes without an Internet connection. The popular streaming platform is compatible with the following devices
- Smartphones: iOS (iPhone and iPad).
- Windows/PC/Mac : Browser or application
- Multimedia broadcasting equipment : Android TV, Apple TV, Roku and Fire TV.
- Smart TVs : Vizio TVs, LG TVs, Samsung TVs and other smart TVs.
- Game consoles : Xbox, PlayStation
That’s it, I’ve outlined all aspects of how to get Disney Plus on Xfinity, at the same time, if you still can’t connect it in your area, I’ve also given 3 alternative solutions. If you experience any problems connecting Xfinity to Disney Plus, please feel free to leave a comment below and I will pay attention and provide an appropriate solution.
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about disney plus on xfinity date and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I get Disney plus on X1?
Disney Plus is Disney’s latest streaming service. It is a subscription based service that allows you access to everything from Disney’s catalogue. However, it is only currently available on Apple TV, Chromecast and mobile devices. (There are plans to bring it to other devices later in the year.) So why can’t I get Disney Plus on my X1? Like the other devices, Disney Plus is only available in the US at the moment. To use it, you need a valid US IP address, and there are a few ways to achieve this. Even though Disney has given its official launch date as November 12, 2018, there are a lot of people who cant get Disney plus on X1. Some are having problems with their X1 boxes, and some with their internet service. Others have tried everything and still cant get Disney plus on X1.
Can I add Disney plus to Xfinity X1?
Disney+ is Disney’s newest streaming service and, if you have Comcast Xfinity TV, you can watch the service on your Xfinity X1. You’ll have your choice of a basic subscription or an internet-only subscription as of the Disney+ launch date, and either will work with Xfinity X1. You can even watch Disney+ with your existing Xfinity username and password. The highly anticipated Disney Plus streaming service is officially arriving in the United States on November 12, and Comcast customers are sure to want to add it to their Xfinity X1. However, this is easier said than done. According to Comcast, Disney Plus won’t be available through the X1 on launch day. Instead, users will have to download the app on Android devices, Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV devices in order to access the service.
Why isn’t my Disney plus working on my TV?
Disney plus is a new video streaming platform that has been rolled out by Disney recently, and it seems to be a big hit. The app has already been downloaded by over 10 million people so far, and the service is only going to grow as the year progresses. However, is everything perfect with the new service? It seems like not, as some of the subscribers have complained that when they try to watch the new streaming service on their TV, the new service doesn’t work for them. Some claim that they are getting a message saying “Not optimized for your device”, which they aren’t too happy about. I’m the type of person that likes to go to all of the Disney Parks in Orlando, Florida. My favorite Disney park is Disney Plus, because I love the rides and the characters. It’s where I’ve always wanted to go. I have a question though, and I don’t know who to ask. My Disney plus is not working on my TV. I have checked my HDMI and the cables, but I’m not getting anything.
disney plus login not workingcomcast x1 disney+ appdisney plus/begindisney plus on xfinity datedisney plus not working on ps4disney plus free trial,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,disney plus login not working,comcast x1 disney+ app,disney plus/begin,disney plus on xfinity date,disney plus not working on ps4,disney plus free trial,disney plus.com/begin url,disney+ app on xfinity