The new Release Candidate build, 0.2.0.0, has some nice surprises. The first is the addition of the replication system. So far, this is only available for the vanilla (unmodded) Minecraft experience, but it works quite nicely. You can find the replication button on the main menu bar. The second is a slew of great new settings and tweaks. As of the new build, you can adjust the volume of the music, sounds, weather, and environmental ambience. I’m told that the team is also looking into adding a setting for adjusting the overall volume of the game.
Image via Riot Games/Valorant
Stage 2 of the VCT Masters is coming up, so Riot Games has tried not to make too many balance changes. However, there are some interesting new features in the Valorant 2.09 patch notes. We are introducing a brand new game mode called Replication, which is valid for a limited time and can be played from update 2.09. In addition to the new game mode, there is a long-awaited improvement to the Viper’s instant shutdown, several changes to the newest Breeze map, and various game system improvements and bug fixes. Below is a full description of the Valorant 2.09 patch.
We’ve all heard about the new replication mode, but we finally have an official description from Riot Games on how it works. That’s the whole point of Valorant’s replication mode, and more specifically the rules of the game:
- Best-of-Nine Spike Mode
- 80 second laps
- 45 second pistol round with consecutive 30 second rounds
- All players of a team play the role of the same agent (e.g. 5 wisemen against 5 roles).
- The choice of the agent will be determined by a vote before the game.
- Skills, with the exception of ultimates, are upgraded each turn.
- At the beginning of the round (except overtime) gets +1 ending point per round.
- A fixed amount of credits each round, regardless of victory or defeat.
- The number of credits per round:
- Weapons and shields are reset every turn.
- Flashing twice in 4 seconds gives the player a FLASHGUARD.
- FLASHGUARD : It’s impossible to be blind
As of today, replication mode is available for two weeks, which means it expires on the 25th. May. After that, Riot will be sure to let players know what his plans are for the future of the new mode. For now it seems to be a test site to see how it goes. Valorant and Riot are always looking for new game modes to understand what players want in the rotation.
Here are the notes for Valorant patch 2.09, according to Valorant’s official announcement:
- The immediately inflicted damage during a shock or passage through the viper’s smoke wall is reduced by 50 >> 30.
- View of jammed slot on Mid-Wood and metal doors A
- Clashes between players in different locations have been smoothed out.
1D 9 GAME SYSTEM UPDATE
- Tactical delays added for custom matches in tournament format
- There can be 2 tactical timeouts per team and per game.
- Tactical time-outs last 60 seconds.
- During tactical timeouts, all player movements are frozen for the duration of the timeout.
- The default match pause option is always available for technical interruptions.
- Improved visual synchronization of bullet impacts and impact effects for spectators
- This should solve most cases where, when watching esports, it looks like the player is killed before the projectile hits him.
- The color of the utility on the minimap is corrected to match the color of the observer’s command.
- The color of the names in the player HUD has been changed to match the team color.
- Set end of game phase options and game timer in custom games to prevent misclicks
- Improved feel when climbing the rope in high delay situations.
- Slightly optimized user interface performance during matches
- Command colors added for the skills of the placed agents, for the observers.
- Fixed a problem where the Astra Nebula was a little off after it was fully formed.
- Projectiles hitting the wings of the owl drone are now displayed in the wrong place.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect skill damage icons were displayed in the news feed about deaths for multiple agents.
- Fixed an issue where the sound of Killjoy’s Nanoswarm was muted if it was destroyed immediately after activation.
- Fixed bug where Skye Seekers were not displaying the number of enemies defeated in the battle report.
- Omen can no longer drop a spike or weapon during his Out of Shadow spell.
- Fixed an issue causing the Killjoy’s warning bot to show flashing images while it was invisible.
- Fixed an issue that caused weapons to reload immediately after using trapping balls.
- Fixed an issue where the sound was lowered by 5 dB
- 1P solved snow hits that rarely occurred in gun battles.
- Fixed some exploits on the map
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to get stuck between the parlor wall and mechanical doors on the breeze (or when climbing).
- Fixed bug where the rank of the player in the rankings was not displayed on the rank icon of the act.
- Fixed bug that caused a rating threshold to be displayed in the ranking for previous actions
- From this point on, only the current action should show the valuation threshold bar.
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about valorant new update today and let us know what you think.
valorant update todayvalorant patch notes 2021valorant update today timevalorant new update todayvalorant update today sizevalorant update time,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,valorant update today,valorant patch notes 2021,valorant update today time,valorant new update today,valorant update today size,valorant update time,valorant update size,valorant new update size